Food Serving Containers Sugarcane Bagasse Eco Biodegradable bowls finger food Round Dishes for Sauce Dipping
Green Olive elegant Sugarcane Bagasse tableware sets such as biodegradable bowls, miniature plates, biodegradable dishes for sauce dipping are the perfect choice for any dining occasion such as restaurants, hotels, wedding celebrations and cocktail parties, picnic, BBQ or festival event, which can also be used for baby feeding bowls, soup bowls, kids school canteen lunches.
Strong and durable. Leak and oil proof. Microwavable (warm-up only). Refrigerator safe.
|Name||Food Serving Containers sugarcane bagasse Eco Biodegradable bowls Round Dishes for sauce dipping|
|Standard size||Variety of sizes available to suit all your needs. 100% natural and renewable resource, carbon-neutral and biodegradable|
|Color||Elegant Ivory White, faint yellow(unbleached)|
|Customization||We provide one-stop customization solutions including production and printing service according to customer’s requests. 4 Colors printing available. Customer logo branding accepted |
|Detail Description||1.Made from natural sugarcane bagasse, which is 100% biodegradable |
2.Biodegradable in 20-30 days under natural conditions without additional disposing cost.
4.Perfect for hot and cold foods, with excellent hot resistance .
5.Microwavable and freezer safe.
6.Packaging detail: Customized
7.Delivery details: sample mold:7 days. Production mold: 20-25 days. Production time: 15 – 25 days from mould has been made.
8. Customize design acceptable.
9. ISO14885-1 &FDA compliance
10. FOB, CIF, DDP, DDU sales term available.
|Advantage||Green Olive Guaranteed Satisfaction policy|
First, add certain water to sugarcane bagasse and stir in a mixer machine, then fill a certain amount of materials to the pressing machine and prototype by pressing machine, and then spray a layer of the waterproof membrane on product inner surface, packaging after dehydration.
- What is the material of the product?
Our product has been designed to use all tree-free materials, specifically sugarcane bagasse, 100% natural biodegradable and healthy.
- Is it 100% fully biodegradable? What substances are left after decomposition? And how long does it take to be fully decomposed?
Yes, it breaks down into carbon dioxide and water after decomposition and takes about 20-30 days to be fully decomposed.
- What is the production process of your product?
Add certain water to sugarcane bagasse and stirring, separate material in proportional quantity, fill a certain amount of materials to the pressing machine and press, prototype and then coat with a waterproof membrane, and packaging after dehydration.
- What are the components of the waterproof membrane?
It belongs to polymers, components include PVTC, Acrylic Acid, Bio-plastics and water.
- What’s the temperature resistant range for your products? Is it microwave and bakery oven-safe?
The temperature it can withstand is from -20℃ to 100℃, it has been approved by the test that it’s microwave safe, but cannot be used in the bakery oven.
- How about the heat resistance performance?
It has very good heat resistant performance.
- Can you provide customization in production and printing service?
YES, we provide one-stop customization solutions including production and printing service according to customer’s requests.
- What printing ink is used in the printing process? Is it safe for the human body?
UV ink is applied to our printing process, totally safe for human body, it gets dried very fast and has a very smooth surface.
- What testing standard does your product conform to as for bio-degradation? Is it approved by the US FDA?
Our products are tested according to ISO14885-1 international standard, and fully comply with US FDA food safety regulations