Our sippy cup lids starbucks are eco lids made from natural plant fiber sugarcane pulp, which are tree-free, plastic free, PFAS free, carbon-neutral, environmentally friendly, compostable, and biodegradable. An alternative solution to replace plastic or paper straws, more convenient.
Green Olive is the largest sugarcane bagasse biodegradable cup lids manufacturer in China with strong R&D capabilities, we have registered several patents in China and will continue to develop new innovative eco lids with affordable price to replace single use plastic cup lids. All of our compostable coffee cup lids are 100% biodegradable, compostable, and sustainable, water-proof,heat resistant and spilling proof due to advanced formula and special tight fitting design, perfectly suited for hot cold drink cups &cold drink cups and takeaway coffee.
Product Parameters of Sugarcane Bagasse Sippy Cup Lids Starbucks
|Item No.||Description||Weight(g)||Material||PCS/CTN||Carton Dimension(mm)|
Product Features of Sugarcane Bagasse Sippy Cup Lids Starbucks
- Made of natural fiber, tree-free,100% Natural, and renewable
- Leak-proof, doesn’t get loose even after several times of open and close
- PFAS Free and plastic-free, healthy to human being and the nature
- Fit any type of cups tightly, including paper cups, plastic cups, sugarcane cups and cornstarch cups etc.
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- Conform to standards for Industrial Compostability: ASTM D 6400, EN13432, AS4736 and QB/T2341-97
- Waterproof, no leakage with hot water (90 ± 5 ° c) for 3 hours.
- Can be used in temperature of -40℃~135℃, suitable for microwave oven, freezer freezing preservation.
Product Details of Sugarcane Bagasse Sippy Cup Lids Starbucks
1. Resistant to 100ºC hot water and 100ºC hot oil without leakage and deformation.
2. Appliable in microwave, oven, and refrigerator.
3. A variety of sizes and shapes are available, adapting to different occasions
4. Meet international standards for compostability (ASTM D6400, EN13432 and AS4736).
5. Available for 80mm&90mm
6. Both white and natural colors available
7. Customization is available
1. Q: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are the factory, located in Longyan, Fujian Province.
2. Q: Do you welcome independent third party inspectors into your factory to carry out quality control checks on our behalf?
A: Yes, we can accept the third party inspection.
3. Q: Has your company previously exported to the U.S.A?
A: Yes, and our products had passed FDA certificates.
4. Q: Does your product hold liquids, like soup?
A: Yes, our products are oil and water-resistant for 100℃.
5. Q: Which material do you use for its production?
A: We used Bagasse pulp or Bamboo pulp materials and water, Oil resistant material.
6. Q: Is your Products are biodegradable?
A: Yes, our products are 100% compostable within 3 months to let the products be Exposed to natural conditions.
7. Q: How about the certificates of your products?
A: At the moment our products had passed FDA, BPI, EN13432, ASTM6868, OK-Compost, and China test reports.
8. Q: Customer packing and printing workable?
A: we accept customer design and packing, can stick your design label on the inner package.
But for the printing logo, at the moment we only can emboss your logo directly on the mold, and this will need to open new model for cost.
9. Q: What is your MOQ
A: Our factory standard Items are for 50,000pcs, and the weight we can make as you required, but not Max. Our thickness limited.